2017 was quite a year for us over here! We started the year with a goal, and we completely exceeded that goal. With that being said, we have decided that it is time to have some help around here!
We are looking for 1-2 interns for the 2018 wedding season! You will be working with me about 3-5 hours a week, either in Gainesville or Clarkesville. The internship is unpaid, but you will gain experience and training in return! You will also have the opportunity to become a paid employee.
- can commit to working 3-5 hours/week for the next six months to one year
- Are an aspiring photographer with serious interest in working as a wedding & lifestyle photographer either part-time or full-time
- Have some understanding of DSLR photography and own your own DSLR (also, an interest in film would be great too!)
- Are computer savvy and fluent with social media (Instagram, Facebook, blogging)
- Live in the North Georgia area
- Are reliable and professional
Things you’ll probably be doing:
- Meeting me once a week (or more if you want!)
- Client interaction: managing new client inquiries, delivering galleries and products to existing clients
- Marketing & Advertising: assisting with marketing campaigns, creating and submitting work to publications, and posting on social media once a week
- Assisting at shoots when available – assisting with gear and lighting. You will have the opportunity to be a second shooter, and can build your portfolio
- Be the first to know about styled shoots, personal projects, and workshops (and also have the first spot at each!)
What you will gain:
- One-on-one workshops and consultations with Jenrette – we will cover anything from camera technique to business development
- Constant feedback on your images and portfolio
- Behind-the-scenes view of my business – emails, client contacts, shooting, post processing and more
- A friend!
- The adventure of learning with me!
Please fill out the form below. We are accepting applications until the positions are filled, so the sooner the better!